Friday, October 2, 2009

Of All the Weirdest Twilight Merchandise Out There...


OK, I've seen Twilight body glitter that will make you "sparkle" like Edward. Even heard of Twilight band-aids (which my sister pointed out may be dangerous in itself with fans purposely cutting themselves just to use them...)
But look at this! This one got me... a Twilight flash drive! Twilight Source has posted that a company called Entertainment Earth will start selling (sometime this month) a 2GB USB flash drive which is lovingly in the shape of the Cullen Crest. Ooo... makes you want to put some top secret Twilight stuff on there... I gotta admit, it's pretty cool. Slightly geeky, but cool...
Oh, and don't forget! It also comes with the New Moon soundtrack! Judging by the picture, I assume that it's already loaded? Twilight is getting modernized! So this item IS for a geek, after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment