Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Three New Posters for New Moon


Twilight Guide has revealed some more new posters from New Moon.

Wolfpack - Frankly, I like the one where they're all half-naked better. Jus kiddin. I like the poster, except for Jacob, his arms look a little out of place, dunno why.

Volturi - I think I like this one the best out of them all. They're really playing up Jane's character, yeah? You can just see those necklaces they're wearing being sold at Hot Topic sometime in the new future...

Cullens - I don't know, I can't really go for this one. There's just too many of them for the poster size, and no matter how long I look at it Edward's head just doesn't look right, like it's Photoshop'd. Bella's pose is a little provocative, to me too. She looks like she's going "that's right, this is my man!" Although heck if I wouldn't be saying the same thing!

Well enjoy them nonetheless, we'll be seeing them all over the place soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment