Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New Moon Invite - UPDATED


CONFIRMED:
Alice, Esme, Nessie & Barbara for Friday night @ 7:00pm.
And Nessie & Melissa for midnight premiere.
I am contemplating setting up a Zippys bento run before I go to the theater on Friday night. Will let you know details as the date gets closer...
FYI over 270 tickets sold for the midnite premiere, and 30 tickets for Friday night.

If you haven't yet purchased your tickets and would like to do it online, you can go through Fandango. (There is a surcharge, though.) If you buy tickets on your own, let me know!


It's New Moon time!
I know, a little early, but Regal & Consolidated theaters have already begun selling tickets, so I'm sure they're really expecting a large amount of people to show up. So let's not get sold out, and have a jolly good time ok, peeps!
As you can see, I'm planning to do a repeat of last year's fiasco with two showings that you can attend at your convenience.
First I'm planning a 11/20 Friday midnite at Dole get-together for the crazy ones (e.g. me.) Last year we showed up at Dole theaters ~8pm because we were unable to wait once we got off work. Due to our early arrival we were second in line to some people that were sorta camping out (crazies!) So this year I figure I will start to get in line ~9pm. You guys can arrive whenever you want, but if you want to get in on some Twilight frenzy then I suggest you get there early, because last year there were plenty of excited fans in line and the mood was pretty exciting!
Then for you semi-crazy Twilighters I'm planning a second outing a mere 19hrs later! This one is for 11/20 Friday @7:00pm at Dole. I know you guys will be coming straight from work, so don't worry, I'll be in line early to save a place for you. The mood at this one should still be exciting, as all the young 'uns out of school are there which makes for a lot more screaming.
The cost of the tickets are $10 each, unless you have a Regal pass from Costco. Then I will just accept the pass in exchange for the money. You'll notice on the invitation I've put down a few names of people that have already replied. I'll be sure to update it so check back on my blog site as the date gets closer.
I know this seems a bit crazy and over the top, but I guarantee you will all have a blast! The opening night showings can't compare to the level of energy that the other nights have, I've experienced it, I should know!
~BELLA

2 comments:

  1. TwihardMama808/808TWILIGHTERS groupSeptember 22, 2009 at 10:30 PM

    We'll all be there!!!!!! We're in auditorium 11. How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! I am in Auditorium 11! How many of you are going so far?

    ReplyDelete