Sunday, September 20, 2009

Consolidated Ward Theater Sells Nearly a Hundred Presale Tickets!

Since I was at the movies this past weekend, I figured I would get an inside scoop on the amount of tickets sold so far for the midnight premiere of New Moon.
I was at Ward 16 theaters, and the helpful gentleman at the box office checked and informed me that a quarter of all tickets for one screen had already been purchased as of Saturday night! That brings the number to about a hundred tickets sold just for that location alone! This is a really good sign considering that the movie doesn't come out for another two whole months.
For those debating on purchasing tickets, there probably isn't a cause to worry just yet. At last year's Twilight midnight premiere at Dole theaters, there were in fact two screens debuting the movie. Most likely what the theaters will do is simply open another screen to accommodate the crowd. But if you're anything like me, you won't be able to wait to have that hot little ticket in your hand! Hee Hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment