Tuesday, September 22, 2009

CafePress has a New Moon Store!





If you have ever purchased merchandise from CafePress, you know that you'll find the most unique Twilight gifts than anywhere else! Best of all, the designs are fan created. So the Twilight fanatics out there like me can always discover apparel and gifts that are totally designed and geared towards us!
Twilight has always been a leading theme and bestseller at CafePress, so now they have opened up a New Moon store on their site - here you'll find various items all having to do with the second sequel. And since there are hundreds of designs to choose from, you'll be sure to find one that no one else has!
If you're graphically savvy, or just want to express your creativity, I suggest becoming a shopkeeper on CafePress. It's free, and you can design and purchase your own custom merchandise. Not to mention it's loads of fun! And right now is as best time as any, because they are having a New Moon Design Contest. The winner with the best New Moon design will win a $250 American Express gift card as well as $100 CafePress credit to buy whatever your heart desires!
I've entered this design above that I just came up with today - I don't expect to win, but thought I'd just share it since I had fun making it. The whole storyline of New Moon begins with Bella's papercut, so I just went along with the idea! You can find my design at 808TwilightVal.

No comments:

Post a Comment