Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Over Two Hundred Midnight Release Tickets Sold at Regal Dole Theaters!


I'm so excited! I bought my advance tickets for the New Moon movie premiere today! The lady at the Regal Dole box office informed me that over two hundred were already sold. When I inquired about whether they would be opening up another screen to sell more tickets, she said she wasn't sure and that it would depend on how many reels they received. Well, I have mine just in case! I'm salivating just looking at them!
Notice that there is one for Friday night, too? Yes, I will be returning to see it AGAIN a mere 19 hours later!!!
HEY.... I just noticed that my midnight premiere ticket has the title "Twilight" instead of "New Moon"??? Does anybody else's say that? Uh oh...

1 comment:

  1. They are doing a special event where you watch Twilight and then New Moon. It is a double feature in a way...

    ReplyDelete